This blog is meant for use by members of the Association for news and views.
Sri Vasudeva Chathra President Assistant Supdt. Post (HQ) O/o SSRM Bangalore-560026 Sri Manjunatha Hubballi [Circle Secretary] Superintendent of Post Offices Haveri Division Haveri-581110, Sri Joseph Rodrigues [Circle Treasurer] ASP (HQ) O/o The Sr. Supdt. of Post Offices Mangalore.
Send your views and suggestions to : email@example.com
Sunday, January 29, 2017
Highlights of DoPT OM No. 28020/1/2010-Estt(C) Dtaed 17.08.2016
1. Technical Resignation:
·Government servant should have applied through proper channel for a post in same or some other Department.
·If the conditions are met, it will be taken as Technical resignation, even if it was not mentioned as Technical Resignation while applying and all admissible benefits should be extended.
·If competent authority not allowed the forwarding of application, it will not be treated as Technical resignation.
·Benefits are admissible even if the employee applied before joining the service and application was not routed through proper channel, provided employee should intimate such application immediately after joining the service.
2. Balance leave credited:
·Balance of utilized Child Care Leave and other leaves will be carried forward.
·In case of permanent absorption in PSU/Autonomous Body/State Govt. employee is eligible for cash equivalent of leave salary in respect of EL & HPL at his credit subject to the limit of 300 days.
3. LTC carry forwarded: Entitlement for LTC will be carry forward.
4. Pay Protection: Protection of Pay will be given. If employee rejoins his previous post:
·In case employee rejoins his earlier post, he will be entitled for increments for the period of his absence from that post.
·Transfer of GPF will be governed.
·Seniority in the post held by the employee on substantive basis continues to be protected.
5. However the period spent in other department will not be counted for minimum qualifying service for promotion.
6. Past service counted for Pension: Employee originally joined before 1.1.2004, joined the new post on technical resignation after 1.1.2004, his past services are counted towards pension.
7. Transfer of NPS account: In case of NPS, the balance standing in Personal Retirement Account along with PRNA will be carried forward to new office.
8. Service Book transfer: Service Book from the date first appointment must be kept in the custody of head office in which employee is serving and transferred with him from office to office.
9. Medical Examination & verification:
·If standard of medical examination is same for the new post, then employee need not to undergo fresh medical examination.
·No need for verification of character & Antecedents of the employee, if period of discharging from previous post and appointment to new post is less than a year.
10. Lien will be maintained for two years normally, 3 years in exceptional cases.
11. Joining Time, Joining time pay & allowances:
·Central & State Govt employees are eligible for joining time, which will be included as qualifying service in new Job.
·During Joining Time, Eligible for pay equal to pay drawn in old post before relinquishment, DA &
HRA. No Transport allowance
·Entitled for Transfer Travelling Allowance.
Download Technical Resignation and Lien highlights and OM No. 28020/1/2010-Estt(C) Dtaed 17.08.2016 by clicking the below link