All India Association of Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts, Karnataka Circle
ASP o/o Supdt Posts PSD Bengaluru-560026
Supdt Of Post Offices Haveri Division, Haveri-581110
Assistant Supdt Posts (HQ) o/o SSPO’s Mangalore Division Mangalore
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Agenda for four monthly meeting with CPMG Karnataka Circle Bengaluru-reg
No:IP/ASP/1-22/2017 @ Haveri the 10.07.2017
The Chief Postmaster General
Subject: Agenda for four monthly meeting with CPMG Karnataka Circle Bengaluru-reg
The following points may please be considered for meeting.
1. Replacement of laptops to Sub Divisional Heads and supply of laptops to IP/ASP’s working in DO/RO/CO.
2. Provision for sanction/grant of PLI/RPLI incentive/honorarium to Sub Divisional Heads through Mc Camish software.
3. Conducting of training on Mc Camish/CSI/RICT/IOPO cases to IP/ASP’s.
4. Implementation of Ministry of Expenditure O M No: 1-6/2-16-IC dated 7-9-16 regarding bunching of stages in the revised Pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 of Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts in Karnataka Circle as per 7th CPC
1. Change in present data plan for CUG numbers for IP/ASPs.
2. Consider the request of ASPs from region to region.
3. Filling up of the vacant posts in the circle.
The following officers will be attending the meeting. Please make relief arrangement for them to attend well in advance. This is first four monthly meeting after 37th Biennial Karnataka Circle conference, it is kind request to make relief arrangement for all below officers..
1. Sri Manjunatha G Hubballi CS & SP Haveri Division Haveri-581110
2. Sri Vasudeva Chathra President & ASP o/o SP PSD Bangalore (local).
3. Sri Joseph Rodrigues Treasurer & ASP (HQ) Mangalore Division
4. Sri Shankarappa B M Vice President & ASP Arsikeri Sub Division Arsikeri.
Thanking you sir,
(Manjunatha G Hubballi)
Circle Secretary AIA IP&ASP