All India Association of Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts, Karnataka Circle
ASP(HQ) o/o SSRM Bangalore Stg Division
Assistant Supdt Posts Haver Sub Division, Haveri-581110
Assistant Supdt Posts (HQ)
o/o SSPO’s Mangalore Division Mangalore
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Agenda for four monthly meeting with CPMG Karnataka Circle Bengaluru...
No:IP/ASP/1-12/2017 @ Haveri the 27.02.2017
The Chief Postmaster General
Subject: Agenda for four monthly meeting with CPMG Karnataka Circle Bangalore-reg
The following points may please be considered for meeting.
1. Filling up of the vacant IP posts in the circle.
2. Replacement of laptops to Sub Divisional Heads and supply of laptops to IP/ASP’s working in DO/RO/CO.
3. Provision for sanction/grant of PLI/RPLI incentive/honorarium to Sub Divisional Heads through Mc Camish software.
4. Conducting of training on Mc Camish/CSI/RICT/IOPO cases to IP/ASP’s.
5. Re allotment of IP/ASPs from Region to Region.
1. Implementation of Ministry of Expenditure O M No: 1-6/2-16-IC dated 7-9-16 regarding bunching of stages in the revised Pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 for Inspector Posts and Assistant Superintendent Posts in Karnataka Circle as per 7th CPC.
2. Filling up of vacant posts PSS Gr “B” posts on adhoc basis in NK Region. There are four Posts vacant as on date.
3. Provision of data plan to CUG by changing the CUG plan 525
The following officers will be attending the meeting. Please make relief arrangement for the officers mentioned below.
1. Sri Manjunatha G Hubballi CS & ASP Haveri Sub Division Haveri-581110
2. Sri Vasudeva Chathra President & ASP (HQ) o/o SSRM Stg Division Bangalore (local).
3. Sri Joseph Rodrigues Treasurer & ASP (HQ) Mangalore Division
4. Sri Shankarappa B M Vice President & ASP Arsikeri Sub Division Arsikeri
Thanking you sir,
(Manjunatha G Hubballi)
Circle Secretary AIA IP&ASP Karnataka Circle