Monday, February 18, 2013

Condolences


Ms Meenakshi Bee Jey(about 38 years) Inspector Posts Bangalore City RMS expired today (18.02.2013) after a prolonged illness.  She is survived by her husband and one daughter. Her funeral will be held today at Harishchandra Ghat Bangalore
We deeply mourn the sad demise of our colleague and convey our heartfelt condolences to her husband and family. May the Almighty give strength to her husband and family to bear her bereavement.

President, Circle Secretary and members   

6 comments:

  1. I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THE SAD NEWS. LET HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much shocked to read this news. I on behalf of CHQ conveys our heartfelt condolences. May god rest her soul in peace and give his family a courage to bear the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meenakshi bee jay was my batchmate in IP training. she was very friendly & bold lady. I enjoyed her company throughout the trainining session & afterwards also. It is very sad that I lost one of my good friend. May her soul rest in peace. - Gayathri, IP, S R Patna sub dn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam deeply shocked to know this. May her soul rest in peace. Iam her close friend and really at loss for words

    Request IPASP Karnataka to give me her family's contact number to share grievences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May her soul rest in Peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally shocked. A brave Girl who is having fighting spirit. My Deepest Condolence to the bereaved family.

    ReplyDelete